Friday, February 22, 2013

A Quick Hello

Literally, a really quick Hello to everyone! I hope you guys are doing well and 2013 is serving you well so far. :)

I've been really busy lately (I have quite a handful of jobs now), January was a blur and Febraury is soon to end too. Whew. I owe you guys a lot of kwento!

I'll be at the Hot Air Balloon Fest tomorrow (just look for the purple head! haha!) and i'm praying for a good weather! I want to see em balloons up high! If you see me there, do say hello!

I guess that's all I can indulge into for now!


PS. The boy and I are celebrating our 2nd anniversary this weekend. If you have a second or two, a greeting for him would be very lovely. Thank you! Much love! :D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)