Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hey There, Wait a Minute Mr. Poseman!

I came across this very awesome thing online and I just had a fun afternoon shooting him. :D

Let me introduce you to Mr. Poseman! He is created by Kish of Kartwheel Creations. He's the guy who makes cool stuff with wires! Just like Mr. Poseman! 

Mr. Poseman is an awesome accessory that you can take anywhere and you won't get bored with him. :P

Kung-Fu fighting Mr. Poseman

 This was supposed to be the, "draw me like one of your French girls" pose. Haha!

 This gives me a very Miyazaki feeling. :)

 This Is It!!

 Hetooo akoooo, basang-basaaa sa ulaaaaan!!



 Standing tall.

 Ah-hah-hah-hah staying alive! Staying alive!!

 Whew~ are we tired?


You can get your own Mr. Poseman for Php250! Visit Kartwheel Creations page to order!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)