Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Busy Bee February

Hello friends! Quite a while had passed since I last posted, I guess got caught inside another busy blizzard as January and February went by. Things are happening very fast but I'm not complaining! I'm truly more than blessed with all the things I'm receiving lately. Some parts of my life may not be as well as I hope it would be but God has his ways.

All of these made me realize again that, things happen for a reason. You can't get everything you want but He will give you what you deserve. I guess I'm a testament of it. And I'm very thankful.

A quick round-up of my January and February:

  • Sinulog Festival
  • Being a Travel Factor Coordinator (Join us on our trips!)
  • TF Coordinator's trip in Nagsasa Cove, Zambales
  • I was finally able to use my RPh profession
  • I won in a giveaway!
  • Became an Operational Staff of The InkSquad (yes, I now juggle a handful of jobs but I'm really glad)
  • First TF Trip as a coordinator at the Hot Air Balloon Fest
  • The boy and I just celebrated our 2nd Anniversary and he gave me a cactus for Valentines :")
  • And I just committed into turning myself into a fitter me (it's preposterous for me to give up food, so I'll have to make my fats cry instead)



I guess you can say I've been through a lot! Explains why I'm really busy. But I can't wait to post in the coming days (even just in snippets) and share with you guys my stories. :) What about you? What have you been up to lately? What's keeping you busy?

2 comments :

  1. Holy wow, that's absolutely rad! so many awesome things going on for you -- I give you the highest of fives! *high-fives you*

    I've also got my fingers in so many pies right now, but I'm also glad to finally be part-time at my teaching gig so I can focus on sewing and crafting!

    ... and I realize I still have to finish painting your postcard. Ehe. I'll get on it as soon as I can confidently give you a shark tail, okay? ^_^"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too bad I was too shy in approaching you when I saw you last February! Your hair looks awesome IRL though. :)

    ReplyDelete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)