Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Tadhana.

First, I've been dying to share this song with everyone. :) It's "Tadhana" by UpDharmaDown.



I love every single bit of the song and the words, especially the words.

Ang bagyo ng tadhana ay
Dinadala ako sa init ng bisig mo..


If you're a hopeless romantic like me, then you should've died already from hearing the song. Haha. :) But yes, Tadhana makes me feel like I'm in love and meeting my 'destiny'. Gyah.

Enough of the cheesiness..
The past week was a lot of fun plus tons of work! Nevertheless, everything was dandy.

PHOTOS!! :DD

Spent my Saturday @ work, of course with my Team Gala. Sabaw moments!!



Proofreading laser typeset print is NOT fun. Eyesore galore. It can soup the brain hence explaining the pictures that followed. :))


We were treated to some sundae after work + group forum on people's love lifes. Hotseat. I dislike. Hahaha. It's funny whenever I get serious when I give out my opinion on things/perspectives. It's either I get too literal on terms or I actually make pure sense.


Dinner with teh family last Sunday after church. Sizzling Pepper Steak!! I missed it so much! And also taking pictures with the siblings. <3


Last night was spent with my veveh April, who's like an older sister to me. :P We had some photos printed for our cubicles at work and also our photomosaic gift for Edgarrrr (haha! Because I like putting lots of R's in people's name).


And I've been thinking a lot about the beach. These were taken in Porto Fino resort in Cebu. I can't wait for January so we can go back there again (this time with my beloved Team Gala)! :)

That's it so far~ nothing much happening lately since I've been very busy at work and minding some things eg, fixing the glitches in my brain.

See you soon beloved friends. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)