Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Out of the Network.

For the last 4 days, I was internet-free because our DSL decided to break down on me. *sadface* But I guess it was a good thing since I was able to spend some quality time with friends, with Alcide, with my family and with myself.

And I was able to dig in into old photos and say these pretty cloud photos! :)


This reminds me of someone I know who loves clouds so much. :)

The past days were awful. Last night, Blackstar's lcd broke. :'( Another stress added to the heavy heart I'm having. *sigh*
And I did a sort-of irrational thing and it's making me sad at the moment but I'm believing that this is a good thing in disguise (I hope). But still, I'm grateful for the things & people surrounding me.

Also, I was playing around with CS5 and ended up with these. How I wish a campaign site promoting passions really exists. :)















I forgot to make one that says TO STUDY is my passion. That is so totally me. :)

1 comment :

  1. These are so cute Mimai! I don't exactly know which one is my biggest passion XD

    ReplyDelete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)