Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Days of Awesomeness

The past days have been spent in pure awesomeness. :)

Spent nights going out after work for dinner with my Team Gala family. I love them! They're the best people to work with and they make me happy. Thanks!



Movies after work and then overnight! Priceless!

Then came Saturday...

toxic
I want to introduce to you guys, Alcide. My new desktop that I've been waiting for for months! It's finally here and it's an i5! Hee~ I'm a lucky girl. ♥ Alcide Herveaux is a character from Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse series of novels.

And this reminds me to use up the long weekend to clean-up my room. Haha. I have too many whats and what nots in my table. It's the definition of chaos.


Yesterday was the local elections for Barangay positions and I got to be a poll watcher. It was stressful but the experience was alright. Being out there will give you a view of the realities of how the election process in the Philippines is carried out. And I should say, it needs a lot of work and polishing.

And politics is dirty. Very dirty indeed.

1 comment :

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)