Sunday, October 10, 2010

Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys

One guilty pleasure of mine.. My Chemical Romance.

And I'm looking forward for their new album coming out on November. I love the fact that they're back - finally! But also sad that Bob isn't around.

Their album Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys sound good to me. This is like an extreme polar end from their music years ago, but so far I am loving it. I like how they have become more colorfully manic and comical. I guess this was influenced from Gerard's exposure to the comic world. :)
I love all the colors, the concepts, the sounds and the lines. Definitely the lines. "ART IS THE WEAPON." I could agree any less.



The spider logo is very much to love. It's like MCR meets Lady Gaga. Bliss.
And yes, you red-haired Gerard Way, you make me want to color my hair bright red. :)
Might as well take that as an option next to white.

My Danger Days are to begin. They still give me that feeling that I can do anything, even the dangerous stuff. No, not illegal ones. LOL. 

1 comment :

  1. I love the explosion of colors! But not the spider, I can never ever imagine myself loving one XD

    ReplyDelete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)