Thursday, July 23, 2015

Currently Chapter 4


This is a very late post as life is pretty much a hurricane, a lot of ups and downs happening but all is good and I don't want to fall out of this series just because I'm a few days late. So here we go~!

CURRENTLY

READING
Should I be ashamed for not being able to read any books for the past 2 weeks? T__T Sorry, reading gods!

WRITING
Articles for work. Articles for blog. Whew.

LISTENING TO
Vicious Love by New Found Glory!! MV came out today! Watch itttt! I love them!

We fight as hard as we love!


SMELLING
Nada. Olfactory senses are still wrecked.

WEARING
Crimson Red and Grey.

THINKING
About upcoming plans. This coming weekend. The situation I am in and lots of things in between. I am really vague when it comes to this. Haha.

FEELING
Surprisingly good. :)

LOVING
The past weekends and dates with my Lolas.

Rodic's Lunch with the Lolas | Fun with the sunflowers (find meeee!) | Photo edit that ended up looking like an OBB for a TV show | And eeep~ meeting Pepe Herrera again after a year! Pwede bang ako nalang ang Aileen nya? :")







WANTING
To catch Rak of Aegis again. Because I am overly smitten over Pepe Herrera. #noshame -___-"

NEEDING
More time in a day and more days in a week.

WISHING
For an out of town trip. I miss going to far places. Sometimes I feel tired just thinking about all the grueling preparation and the actual on-the-road shenanigans but I honestly miss all the stress that comes with the joys of traveling.

How are you doing, btw? :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)