Monday, July 13, 2015

Currently Chapter 3


Here we go to Week 3 -- so far, so good. My hands are quite full tonight so I might keep this short (or not). 

CURRENTLY

READING
Haven't done any reading this week as I was swamped with work. -_- Hopefully I can catch up this week and start on my Hand Lettering book.

WRITING
The report I am due to present tomorrow. *cramming intensifies*

LISTENING TO
My sister playing Papers, Please beside me. The whirring of a nearby electric fan. The tap-tap-tap sounds I make while typing this. 

SMELLING
The scent of rain. All we had this week was rain.

WEARING
My pjs. I'm ready to go to sleep, but work ain't done woman! Hustle!

THINKING
Just getting things done so I can start this week well and in order. 
This week had been stressful. A family drama that we've already buried in the past came back to life.

FEELING 
Sleepy but absolutely determined. :)
Also, a little inspired to work harder because my hard work is appreciated. 



LOVING
Weekends spent with dear friends and my siblings. Ever since I've embraced the single life again, I decided not to spend it on being sad but be awesome with the people around me (friends, family) and doing the things I love. That's the way to recover from a heartache, ladies and gents.

WANTING
SPICY BEEF NOODLES *^* Craving for food at midnight is not good.

NEEDING
More hours in a day. 

WISHING
That things will eventually fall in their right places. And I wish to travel the soonest please, Universe. 

And I still hope my body learns to cooperate and learns to wake up early. A week passed and still no improvement. Damnit body clock.

How was your past week, guys? 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)