Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hi, Hello!

Hello! I hope you guys are still around (anyone?) April and May have been very busy for me and no complaints from me. I barely have the spare time to post here but it is always on my to-do list to try to squeeze it in. So I'm pretty thankful for today's work downtime.

Watcha been up to guys?

For the past two months, I've been trying to ignite the creative spark within me that's why you can see a lot of calligraphy, rubber stamping, doodling in my instagram feed. I'm not the best at it but I'm pretty happy that I am making things with my hands again. I didn't realize sooner how much I've missed it.

I also took a break from the traveling (and I terribly miss it already) and from the writing/blogging gigs. It was a good detox. I've been blessed enough already last year and it's time to give others the opportunity. I'm hoping to get back to it eventually though. But I'm into prioritizing my blog this time. :)

I've been sick for the past 3 weeks too, down with a persistent cough. I was on an observation phase last week and it turns out I have allergic asthma. I feel quite devastated about it but I'm waiting for confirmation tomorrow. My fingers are still crossed that this isn't chronic or limiting. The past 3 weeks have been testing (a lot of food restrictions and I couldn't even stand everyday dust!), I just hope to get well very soon.

That would be it for now. :) I hope I can update soon with the past happenings (a lot happened, really!)

What's new with you?

2 comments :

  1. You should get back to traveling. Do what you love most. of. the. time. Lol :p
    Basta lagi lang alagaan ang sarili.

    Side note:
    I'll always be a fan of your doodles. :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yay! you commented! Haha! Yep, I will get back to it soon pag magaling na ko. Pero kailanan sumama ka :P

      fluff yoo!! :P

      Delete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)