Saturday, March 19, 2011

Wear it Off.

Let me quote Viva La Manika's comment to me.
"Dress up while you're young dear. Before you know it's too late. =)" 
I should start on that asap.
Off-shoulder it is. Got this shirt from our Bangkok trip and it was just and experimental buy. Who knew it would be fun? I looked so 80's! Should've paired it with leggings, legwarmers and some arm/head bands and I'll look like an 80's aerobic instructor. LOL. I should try wearing it with a long skirt next time! =)
It's a little skin-showing (which is not my style, first-time to actually wear a casual shirt that bares the shoulder and my beloved clavicle) but it's quite the fun wearing it -- plus it's cute!
Can't wait to explore my unleashed inner fashown sense! Haha.

I am actually quite excited.

3 comments :

  1. You look cute!
    And yay I approve of this new adventure :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Meream: off-shoulder is cute!

    Nice sparkle-burst treatment to the pictures, too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you! ^__^
    I'm experimenting with textures, glad you like em!

    ReplyDelete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)