Sunday, February 6, 2011

Tangled.

Welcome back Disney magic. Your touch to fairytales is alive again. I've already watched Tangled weeks before it was even released in cinemas and I instantly fell in love with it -- that I swore to see it on the big screen when it comes out and in 3D ofcrs.

It still made me cry and gave me goosebumps when they released all the floating lanterns. 
My heart stopped (this might have happened to the other hopeless romantics too, raise yer hands if so) at the floating lanterns scene. ♥ If I could just witness something close to it or my dream of seeing a lot of fireflies at night, I will die a happy soul. True.
I suggest you give it a watch. It's a new view to the traditional Rapunzel story that we've grown up together with but this time the story is a fresher and lovelier one. :) 
Would've loved it more if I was able to see it on the big screen with you though, since this movie is our favorite (and we shall adopt Pascal, yes?) -- our future movie marathon will have to suffice that in due time. I'm looking forward to it.

Flynn Rider: You were my new dream.
Rapunzel: And you were mine.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)