Friday, December 3, 2010

Huwag Mong Bibigkasin ang Hindi.

Last November 30, Bob Ong's 8th book was released entitled "Ang Mga Kaibigan ni Mama Susan". I bought my copy last night and finished reading it as well (which I quite regret reading it late at night coz it messed up with my brain, haha). BO still has it, his 8th still has his signature writing but unlike the former 7, this one is very different. I actually got scared. Haha. (SPOILER ALERT: It's creepy. So avoid reading it late at night.) I missed reading good books like this, easy reading yet very amusing. Time to get back to reading again.

HUWAG MONG BIBIGKASIN ANG HINDI.

I'll be spending my Saturday in Batangas to celebrate a friend's birthday!! I will get to see the sea again!! (whew, I liked how that sounded. :P) And perya! I miss going to traditional peryas, as they only exists in provinces now. I hope to enjoy the rest of weekend as this will be a start of new life for me. :) Wish me a tough soul, a brave heart and a lot of luck. I need those.

1 comment :

  1. your blog and writting style keeps getting better and better everytime. hey i miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)