Sunday, September 26, 2010

Baguio Weekend

Last September 17-19, my superfriends and I spent our weekend in Baguio.


Sunrise in Baguio. My first spectacular view of a sunrise.


At SM Baguio's viewing deck. For some reason, I will always have this love for Baguio and all the memories connected with it and the cold weather (that particularly, haha).





Stayed indoors and played with the camera. Haha. For .GIF purposes. :P


Lunch at 50s Diner with my 2nd family. :)




This. much. food. I felt like dying. Hahaha. Reason why I love 50s Diner so much.


THIS.


1..2..3..PAK!! Hahahaha!! 


Pretty lines and colors on a mat of green under the sun. Nature's wonder. :)


Still busy. As always.


One of the most fun part of the trip!! Boating in Burnham Park and traversing between two boats!! HAHAHA. It's alottafun, try it. :P


TEAM DIPLOMAT!!! A lot happened here and as much as I'd want to document and list them all down here I'd rather preserved it for my soon to be children and grandchildren. So they can go, "Wala ka, yung mama/lola ko ganito nangyari sa kanila sa Diplomat Hotel.." :)


Want a scare? Try going here at past 9PM (that is, if the guards will let you *wink wink nudge nudge*).


Phototrip @ The Mansion.


Bunny on the flower bed! :P










The ever obligatory jumpshot. :)










SCANDAL!! :))

Can't wait for the next trip SFs!!

I'm missing the trips with that person especially the latter 2008 Baguio trip. That was the start of everything. But /meh, things will have to carry on.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)