Saturday, August 28, 2010

Zoobic Safari

This is a week delayed but who cares, ayt? I'm here to share photos, and I mean loads of em. :D
Photos overload coming up! :)


Zoobic Safari in Subic Bay Freeport Zone.

Zoobic Safari is the ONLY Tiger Safari in the Philippines. Located in Subic Bay Freeport Zone (the former American Naval Base), it boasts of 11 unique attractions guaranteed to make one's visit a most thrilling and memorable one. A member of the Residence Inn Group, it started its operations in January, 2004 and since then it has become one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country.

Zoobic Safari is located in the heart of a 50-hectare heavily forested area called Ilanin Forest. Because of its location, the animals are viewed in a jungle setting that makes one's visit an adventure in a nature park. Please do not expect a traditional zoo setup where you passively view the animals in their cages. Be prepared for an interactive experience with the tigers, crocodiles, the ostriches, the bearcats, or even the baby goats and sheeps. Because you will not be able to pass up the rare chance to actually feed them or to observe them up close! - Taken from their website, zoobic safari


Officemates and friends and bi-eep. ♥ (L-R: April, Kathrina, Ehm, Edgar, Annie, Mags, Wawa, Delon, Tere, Yours truly and the bi-eep.


Wee. It felt like a school field trip! :D


OHAI thur little guy~ XD












Bearcat that I wants to take hooooome. Soooo baaaaad. ;____;


Pretty, pretty owl.









Zoobic Safari
Group I Ilanin Forest
Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines
Telefax: (+6347)252-2272; (+63)929-7072222

4 comments :

  1. i can still feel baby goats gums chewing between my fingers. ._.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You take really good photos Mai!

    It's my dream to have a pet tiger someday >.<

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anonymous ~it was fun. They were hungry.

    @Krissy thanks! hee~ n__n
    I wish to pet a tiger cub. .__. I probably won't let go of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking at the white kid, I found myself wishing "Please do not let the tigers see these little guys and be hungry. That would be really bad."

    But wow, what an adventure! Makes me wish my man and I could go to Zoobic one day next year. :)

    ReplyDelete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)