Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Moustache Magic.

I joined an email swap on Swapbot and it's all about MOUSTACHES!! Aren't they awesome? It got me thinking, what if I'd host a swap for paper moustaches to be sent out on mail and when it arrives, put in on yourself or to anyone, anything, EVERYTHING and take picture! That sound fun. :D

Here are my snaps~ enjoy! And don't forget to rate! ;)

The Angry-stache.


The Panda-stache.


The Sebastian-stache.


Keroro-stache. ^__^


A comic version of me in a 'stache.


Lady Gaga-stache.


The Buddha-stache. Hope this brings me good karma! :D


My little sister-stache.


My Nephew-stache.


The ME-stache! xo

1 comment :

  1. Aliw tong post mo! :) Vote goes to Lady Gaga and you. :))

    ReplyDelete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)