Thursday, June 3, 2010

All-sorts.

I was quite surprised finding out that it had been almost a week since my last post -- my apologies. I feel bad because I said that this blog will be a commitment and geez, almost a week of absence. Tsk tsk.

My week is so far doing well (I guess) despite the dilemma that came in before last week ended and now it's still out there. Whatever it is. In the midst of silence among the people involved in it. I hate it and will always do but I've been living in and out of that kind of silence and awkwardness so I'll get by, it doesn't take that long for me to get accustomed anyway. I just hope they're HAPPY.

Anyways, enough of those things that will just cause unhappiness.

I already have a new job!! YAY! \o/ I'm ecstatic and reluctant all at the same time, it's like a diarrhea of sorts.

WHY ITS GOOD:
  • Because I won't be a bum anymore. 
  • I can haz monies.
  • It's a day job this time, so I can be normal.
WHY ITS BAD:
  • I'd get BUSY. BUSY. BUSY.
  • I'd get tired.
  • Low pay! BOOOOO.
  • I have to wear yuppie clothes. -___-;;
But I really do hope that I'm adjusting with my new work and in due time, I'll eventually get the hang of it.
I guess I'll skip the rest of the writing today and continue tomorrow as I am not really feeling well. Sorry guise.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)