Saturday, September 21, 2013

Fun and Fancies Friday

HELLOOOOOOOO!!!

I've been contemplating for the past days on how can I get my ass up and make blogging a habit. And so I've decided to start with prompts! So, I'm gonna start with the Fun and Fancies Friday wherein I'm gonna share with you guys some stuff and whatnots that I fancy or just for pure plain fun. This is also a good round-up for *ehem*Christmas presents*ehem*.

 So, let's start the list!

From beauty stuff *insert aghast face here*, stationery, SOCKS!, my new found #lolahobby, FOOD! and of course, a bit of from my geekdom. :)




[xOil of Argan - I've been hearing a lot about Oil of Argan since it is said to be great for colored/treated hair and I finally got the chance to try it! I've started using it this week and so far, I like the results! It's not only good for keeping your hair healthy but it also works great as a moisturizer! I immediately noticed how it helped lessen the oiliness on my face. *thumbs up* 

You can check out Oil of Argan's page by clicking the x! :D

[xWax Seals from Scribe Essentials - If you're following me on instagram, you've already known by now how crazy I am about paper stuff and stationery. A penfriend sent me a letter and sealed with wax. I was instantly in love! So I want to get my own in letter "C". 

You can get wax seals from Scribe Essentials or get them online thru Zalora. Speaking of Zalora, I've been eyeing a few more items from their site. If you're like me who mostly prefers online shopping because it's convenient, especially when the Christmas season is just around the corner, you can check out Zalora's Christmas Gift Guide already!



[xGeeky Socks from Thinkgeek - HOW CAN I NOT LOVE THESE?! I love keeping my toes warm and be geeky while I'm it so this is to love. There are Doctor Who socks too, and I badly want it. D: I could spend my entire lifetime savings on Thinkgeek. SRSLY. 

[x] Yarns and Crochet Hooks! - I tried my hand at crocheting again and I'm HOOKED! Heh. :P I made myself some florettes and even wore one to work and last night, I finished a coaster! I'm planning to make myself my own beanie with earflaps for the holidays. :D



[xFamous Belgian Waffles Philippines - My recent guilty pleasure. It's cheap, it's good and it makes me happy. What more can I ask for? My favorite it the new Choco Caramel wafflewich with bananas! What's yours?

[x] Doctor Who Hidden TARDIS Mug - Yes, I am a very big Whovian so don't be surprised if you see a lot of Doctor Who in my blog! :P Aside from the Disappearing Tardis Mug from Filbar's, this is a new addition on my endless Doctor Who wishlist. Anyone? :P

And that's it! I tried to limit it to non-boring list but I have so much more to share! So, until next Friday then? :)

1 comment :

  1. Gosh, all the items on this list! They're killing me softly... :D

    I think Scribe Essentials has wax and stamps for letters! There's a branch in Eastwood! Sana mayroong C for you somewhere among the stacks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)