Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Great Start to a Year!

Okay, I have to admit that receiving invitations to do stuff in your email is pretty rad.

Anyway, I would like to greet you guys first with a very Happy New Year! How's your first week of 2013 going? Mine's going good and I hope yours is going great too. :D

My first 2013 weekend was graced with a little staycation, not extravagant or what but it was a nice way to recharge my self to be ready to embrace the awesomeness that 2013 is going to bring. And it was a great bonding time with D too. *say cheeeeze, lol* We pigged out (our favorite thing to do) at RUB Ribs in Kapitolyo, marathoned History Channel shows, shoot light trails in Edsa, eat our favorite Chicken Katsu Curry from Yabu and capped it off with a great massage from NuLiving Spa Studio!


I wasn't able to experience a real Christmas Holiday vacation. Yes, the only days I didn't go to work was during the 25th and the 1st (it sucks, but hey, travel funds baby!) so getting a little pampering and especially a massage will do its wonders on an overworked mind and body.

NuLiving just opened last December 2012 and they are a great addition to the roster of spas and massage places around D. Tuazon area. I haven't really tried the surrounding spas but I can say that you can't go wrong with NuLiving Spa Studio.

Better visit them while they're on their soft opening so you can avail of 10% off.


Reception Area. Their staff are very friendly, no wonder they already have loyal patrons who keeps on coming back. The receiving area is nicely well-lit and very relaxing. I was so close to dozing off while waiting because I was too busog from our Yabu lunch and the soothing aroma in the spa was just too darn relaxing. Haha!


First look at the place and you'll get the impression that it might be one of those expensive establishments, but I was surprised to find out that their services are priced mid-range and they give excellent service for a decent price.
You can check out their services HERE.


Gone are the days when we all think that massages or hilot are for old people only. I don't mind getting a massage ever yonce in a while, it's a good way to de-stress.

D and I decided to try their NuLiving Signature Massage. It is a combination massage that'll last for 1.5 hours. We went for moderate only since I'm not up for some serious body beating yet. Haha!

NuLiving has great massage oils! We went for the Jasmine oil (the one labeled "Calm, Relax & Love"). I liked their oils because it wasn't too greasy and they smell wonderful. 

Time to get our massage! First they will assist you for a foot wash and lead you here -- the stairway to some heavenly massage!

The massage area's ambiance is very warm and really cozy, the rooms are spacious and the lighting is zen-inducing.

I believe this is the couple's massage area (?) Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm not well-versed with spas.

Clean shorts and towels are provided. Baskets are also available to for storing your belongings under your massage bed. Their massage beds on the other hand, are comfortable and the individual massage areas are well-covered so your privacy is ensured.



And so the verdict on our NuLiving signature massage experience -- it was superb! Ate Tess, the masseuse who took care of my weary muscles did great! She even asked me before we started on where are my problem points, I asked her to focus on my back and I wasn't disappointed.

After the massage, you will be served with some hot tea or warm water and a batch of moist towels. You can tell that the therapists in NuLiving are well-trained and they are a nice bunch, always attending to your needs.
Perhaps the only thing I can suggest to NuLiving is that maybe they can up the temp of their airconditioning because it got too cold at some point during our massage (sorry, I forgot to put it in my rate card!)

It was D's first time to try a full body massage and he had mixed emotions about it but he said he'd like to give it another try and be truly relaxed. But I was glad enough that he was able to experience it at NuLiving. :D

A rate card so you can give an instant feedback!

Aside from being a spa, NuLiving also offers total wellness products and that includes the "ItWorks!" Deep Sleep Line which are natural sleeping aids. Lack of sleep is not a good thing to have, take it from me! Lack of sleep stresses you out, makes you feel irritable and it really deteriorated your health. How I wish I discovered ItWorks way back when I had sleeping problems.

The ItWorks! Deep Sleep Line set consist of:

ItWorks!® Deep Sleep Pillow Mist | Our best-selling, natural sleep aid that will fragrance your bed and calm the nerves. The miracle solution to a good night’s sleep. With ItWorks!® signature relaxing fragrance, this pillow spray will become your must-have sleep solution.

ItWorks!® Deep Sleep Stress Less | Deep sleep stress less pulse points roll-on is a soothing natural remedy to help you breathe more easily and calm your senses promoting a better night’s sleep. Clears your head so you can breathe more deeply and stress less.

The ItWorks! Deep Sleep set is available for Php300 in NuLiving Spa Studio or shoot them an email with your order at info@nulivingspastudio.com.


Aside from the ItWorks! line of products, NuLiving also offers Tai Chi Wellness Essentials Products like the slimming oil and various aroma therapy oils.


We really had a good and relaxing time at NuLiving Spa Studio, can't wait to go back again whenever we get lost in the area! ;)


My first weekend of 2013 was great! Bring it on remaining 357 days!


_______________________________________________________________

NuLiving Spa Studio

Unit C 141 D. Tuazon Street, Santa Mesa Heights, Quezon City
(check out the map HERE)
Contact Numbers: +632 806 2705; +63 932 4714641
Check out their website at http://www.nulivingspastudio.com
Like and Follow them on Facebook for updates and latest deals: http://www.facebook.com/NuLivingSpaStudio

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)