Friday, December 7, 2012

The Ayala Triangle Gardens Lights and Sounds Show 2012

Indeed. Life is really awesome. :)


It's that time of the year again!


I still remember the good memories I've had while watching the lights and sound show in Ayala Triangle Gardens ~ with my MIMS friends, my family and with D last year. The yearly lights and sound show is something I always look forward to every December (it became a tradition already) and I always wonder what their next spectacle would be. 


The Enchanting Angle

(it would be too geeky for me to explain why I've said it's an enchanting angle -__-'')

This year's show is dubbed as "Enchanting Lights and Sound Show" and features a whimsical play of lights designed by Voltaire De Jesus, accompanied with the music of Jazz Nicolas and Mikey Amistoso. I've read that they've used over 1 million (yes, million!) of LED lights on this masterpiece. 

I loved last year's show with all the ginormous stars and the dark color theme of the lights but this year has its own charm as well, I went giddy over the sparkling trees (you'll see what I mean when you see it) and the giant floating orbs! They are like big bokehs and reminded me so much of what the Oods are carrying. :D More smoke and laser effects this year and the sound mix is more fun and playful compared to last year that felt soulful. But somehow, I felt this year's production is quite short. Maybe it's just me. 

I've found out though that there is a Filipino and an English version. We've seen the Filipino show so that means I need to go back to see the other one! :)


More photos and a video coming up! 


Happy people everywhere! Ranging from families, barkadas, yuppies, lovers and photographers!

Floating orbs in rainbow colors!

Take note of the tree, looks like a tentacle, right? Wait til you see how it ~*sparkles*~! And no, not like Edward Cullen. :P

You just gotta take pictures! Loads of em!

Too bad we have to leave after one show. :( I should really go back soon!



This is almost the entire show (for our friends not in Manila). Just please excuse my comments of amusement and giddiness! Couldn't keep still too because I was too perky like a kid because of the lights. Haha! Still, enjoy watching! :D

An early Happy Holidays from D and Me! :)

The Enchanting Lights and Sounds Show happens every night at the Ayala Triangle Gardens, from 6PM til 9PM. Show runs every 30 minutes. And you can catch it until the end of December. :)

How To Go There: If you're coming from Ayala MRT, you can walk your way towards Greenbelt and take the underpass heading to the Philippine Stock Exchange Plaza. You can check the map HERE (x).




4 comments :

  1. Great photos! They remind me of the pictures Everywhere We Shoot took for a Samsung Galaxy Camera project they had. Christmas in the Philippines - definitely more fun. :)

    Cool blog!

    Daene
    filipinainflipflops.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Such kind words! :) And I agree, Christmas in the Philippines is indeed more fun! ;)


      Btw, I love your Korea posts!

      Delete
  2. Please keep on posting about This topic. I want to know more details about it. Anyway, I have read some of posts in your blog here. And all of them are very informative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool :) wow nice photos. So bad I wasn't there, went home in our province. Hope to witness the colorful lights at the end of this year.

    ReplyDelete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)