Friday, November 23, 2012

Woohoo for Looloo!!


You may be wondering what I am recently gushing about on my twitter. I kept on mentioning the "looloo" thing. Since it is a not-so-top-secret anymore, let me introduce you to this very new and awesome app called

(Woohoo for Looloo!!)

I stumbled upon looloo unexpectedly because they were the guys who made the Fearless Foodie Guide to Kapitolyo's Best Restaurants, they got my attention because I'm exploring Kapitolyo's best that time too for When In Manila so I told them I want to join in the fun and guess what -- they invited me to be one of looloo's beta-testers! How awesome right? It was my first time to be invited so I'm over-the-top thrilled! (Thanks EJ for inviting me! You guys are awesome! I'd love to list everyone's names but I am terrible at remembering em)

So here are some photos from the beta-testers night! ;)

 A night at Aracama with the looloo team and other fun beta-testers!

First off, you may ask -- what is "looloo"? At first, I thought it was a game. Haha!

looloo is an iPhone app specifically made for those who want to explore Metro Manila and visit all of its best places! We’d like to think it’s an app for foodies, spa junkies, nightlife lovers – anyone who loves going out!

We built looloo for curious and adventurous Filipinos who love the experience of trying out places and finding new favorites along the way. We want you to discover places you haven’t heard of before, but that end up becoming exactly what you’re looking for.

For more info about looloo, click HERE.
 
Hello guys! I'm paparazzi-ing you! Great job for making the looloo app! It's really cool! Congrats! :D

The night was graced with well-known tech and food bloggers in the Metro! I am not worthy to be there! *sulks in the corner*

I sat near the one and only Abe Olandres of Yugatech.com (yes, yugatech!) and what did I do? I tried not to be a fangirl and awkward. Haha! I tell you, I was in the presence of bigatin bloggers. I was on my invisible cone of shame.

But I'm really thankful to finally meet Richie of The Pickiest Eater in the World! We've been trying to meet up but the universe just won't allow it! But finally, we did! Thanks to looloo! 

I'm a fan of his eating adventure and he's the nicest! Thank you for being my seatmate and kadaldalan! :) Can't wait to pig out with you again!

Dinner started while they were setting-up our devices for a looloo experience.

Looloo is only available for Apple devices but I'm pretty sure that they're working on serving it to the Android people too. Am I right looloo guys?

Signing in on looloo! How I wish I own the iphone I used to test it though! (Thanks for lending me your phone EJ!) I should've took it home with me! jk :))

Made my first review on Aracama!

All I can say is that the app was pretty impressive. I really love the interface and the foursquare feel to it. And the maps! OMG the maps! I am so impressed with how proximate the establishments are on the map. It really had me at the map! I'm excited to see more places added to it and more reviews! The more people interacting on looloo, the better!
Let's all be friends! Add me up on looloo! Don't worry, I'm friendly and I don't bite! Looloo is perfect for foodies like me. But wait! There's more! Looloo is not just about places to pig eat out, it also covers salons, hotels, spas, bars and other categories. Everyone's interest is pretty much covered.
More eating happened!

Did I say that we had a deadly dinner? Aligue rice + Crispy Pata? Oh yes.




Hello there Richie!!

The unforgettable dessert!! Cream puffs with yema!!

We had so much food and it was all yum (and deadly)! Good news, I'm still alive and kicking! Haha!!
Thank you so much looloo team for the Aracama feast!! I had fun!

Group photo!! :D


I just want to share EJ's thank you note because I appreciated it so much. :) I will eventually learn to swim someday!


Looloo is now officially downloadable on the App Store! What are you waiting for?! Download it, sign in and add me up! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)