Friday, September 14, 2012

One Adventure at a Time - Get Out More!

Remember the reason where all of this started?

I was not a true blue traveler. I ate a lot but it I ate only to survive.

UNTIL that moment in time when I realized my passion for both. I started to take traveling to a higher notch when I got my heart broken, it was my way to heal. And now, it is my life to travel, explore and eat! The wanderlust never stopped and my tastebuds continues to tickle -- and I'm not complaining! I love doing the things I love and I always go for one adventure at a time!

I always have the hunger for adrenaline and adventure and I'm what my mother calls, "laagan" (visayan word for lakwatsera; someone who like to go out, wander). I can't deny it but what can I say, I got my genes from her! Haha!

Of all the things I learned from that heartbreak, one thing really hit me on the spot -- GET OUT MORE! With your friends and family! Anyone!

Meet new people. Make new friends. Explore new paths. Jump from a cliff. Bask under the sun. Learn to surf. Climb a mountain. Stargaze. Camp on the beach. Take photos. Appreciate nature's wonder. Taste a new cuisine. Be young at heart. Just go out and embrace the world. 

Trust me, from that day on, life was different and it became more wonderful! :)

So I want to share with you some of my adventures!

bora10
Goofing out and chilling in Boracay!

m1
Doing the Skywalk in Cebu!


Jumpshot fun in Guimaras!


Trekked at the foot of Mt. Apo!

wwrr
White Water Rafting in Cagayan de Oro!

16
Taking the Plunge in Bohol!

sand9
Sandboarding in Laoag! I invented sandhoarding!! Haha!

DSC_0213
Having a magical time in Hongkong Disneyland!

And that's just a few of my adventures! More to come!!

This is very timely because I came across this manifesto today --


Yes to all of the above!! :)

I can't wait to do the dive part! I don't know how to swim but I will learn how, I'm sharkmaine after all!!




Start living your life, one adventure at a time!! Get Out More!!



1 comment :

  1. Wow! You're so adventurous and brave! I'm such a wuss.

    Swap-Bot: LINHcreates
    --
    http://linh-creates.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)