Thursday, October 6, 2011

What I've Been Up To

3

Yes! I did it! The Plunge! I kept my word last year that by this year I'll do that adrenaline-overloaded free-fall swing.

13
What is "THE Plunge" you say?

Well, it is only a canyon swing adventure attraction mounted over a 200 meter high and 300 meter wide gorge. A person would have to do a 45 meters free fall before being launched on a pendulum swing measuring to a hundred meter diameter. Cable has a maximum working load of 5 tons. Now longer (70 meters) more fear some.

One has to literally plunge to an open air where about two seconds, the plunger will all be defenseless, feel nothing and left all alone.

This experience is one great way to de-stress and even make one appreciate life the more. (source)

Oh yeah. You'll appreciate life a little more after the plunge.

14
He is seriously more scared than me. I'm in the 80/20 border of excited/scared. I'm a self-confessed adrenaline junkie and sometimes I regret for a minutes why I love doing such things.

21

20

15

16

19

18
We all survived the plunge!! Another daredevil stunt checked in my list. Macau's Bungee Jumping next? Anyone willing to sponsor me for that? Haha!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)