Saturday, June 25, 2011

What Happens in the Training Room


Happy Monthsary to me, my work and my wave 8 mates! (well, two days ago)
So far, I am very happy and contented with my work situation. Although day by day my work demands a lot of my patience, eye endurance and did I say patience? It's a bonus to have these fun people to work with! :)

On a different note, my travel plans have instantly perked up in the past few days.
Salamat Airphil Express Php 100 fare sale! =P We'll be going to Boracay via Kalibo in August and Bohol again in September! Also a Camiguin-CDO trip this July! I'm a one happy travel bug!
This also means pagtitipid in the coming days. Hehe.

Plus the rainy season is in. Oooh cold cuddle weather.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)