Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A weekend that was.

I am now in deep gratitude for the weekend that've passed. :)
The weekdays were quite stressful but the last two days were spent in good company and in serene disposition. Thank you. It was all worth it by the end of the day.

I'm thankful for my bestest group of friends who are always there. I'm glad that you guys are happy with how things are in the present. I'm happy myself as well. Who knows, right?


Spent my Saturday with a dear friend, you know who you are.
Brunch at Binondo that literally turned into a foodtrip-slash-fiesta. Buttered chicken, miki guisado, beef and shrimps and a lot of rice (and when I mean a lot, it really is a LOT). Then had desserts at Noriter Cafe. Oh how I missed Noriter. It's my 4th return and I still haven't got my grubby hands on their halo-halo. *I WAAAAAANT*

Later that night we went to the Mall Of Asia in hopes to watch the pyrolympics but failed due to traffic. We were still able to watch it from afar though and had fun, yes? :) Meet another friend afterwards and they gave me a gift! Sankyoo wonderful people!! ^__^

Sunday came and it was spent with some of the Superfriends -- we came in a semi-formal wear (except my shoes). I wore the bowtie finally! And looked like a waitress. Hahaha!! Had lunch at Bon Chon Chicken in Ayala Triangle Gardens and watched a movie (Red Riding Hood) after.

I had the best time, I should say. I got tired, had allergies, ate a lot, laughed a lot, spent time with the best people in the world and I am really really thankful for it.

Weekends like the last will be something I will look forward to in the coming days. Thank you universe for approving. :) See you soonest SFs!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)