Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Wishlist Wednesday.

Because tomorrow it will be two months until my birthday (ACK! growing old!), making a wishlist is timely. I believe I have regained again this pre-birthday excitement I have whenever my birthday is approaching. :) 

Let's get it on! 

For the cameras:


This is my priority for this year! Canon Powershot D10. An underwater camera because 1) I am too excited to go snorkeling and diving and 2) this will (hopefully) motivate me to learn how to swim or else buying it will be just a waste.
A Diana Mini and Instax Mini 25 Hello Kitty edition.
Instax 120 wide.
A Holga TLR 135.
Fisheye 2. Does this come in yellow? The pink one is pretty! 

And of course, FILMS!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)