Tuesday, February 1, 2011

M & S.

I just accomplished something today. Whatever it was, I can't disclose *sorry*. 
I also have to get something from M&S for someone. It was kinda fun to shop in some high-end store sometimes. But they sell ridiculously expensive stuff, I wouldn't even bother to browse. I'd rather spend the cash on travel expenses. :P

More things to accomplish tomorrow! :) Hello to February btw! Looking forward to videoke night on Thursday and my Davao escapade next week! A week break from work will be spent on an exhilarating adrenaline-charged adventure. I can't wait!

1 comment :

  1. Do you know that Marks & Spencer is the UK's Landmark? Poor Philippine Peso as compared to the Great British Pound x_x

    ReplyDelete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)