Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Pill.

Let this be an open letter to that person who have became my happy pill, I am tremendously grateful.

Dear happiness source,

I would just like to tell you how grateful I am for how incidents have twisted to let us end up this way.
It was an unexpected and surprising -- how things have turned out.
I guess this makes me want to believe again in "Everything happens for a reason."
Come to think of it, you just arrived in time.
160 days later, you are giving me the reasons to smile and be happy. Who would've thought.
Overused but still the right words, Thank you. 
Just because.

I don't want to indulge into details because it can get sappy and we don't want to give everyone a reason to shot themselves in sappiness, yes?

But I know that you know very well what I am trying to say here, YOU is ME anyway.

Approximately 270 kilometers apart (according to Y! Answers and yes, I researched that),
I hope my love gratitude reaches you. Thanks for making me smile. :)
*HUGS*



PS. Please be at least less than a kilometer away in the soonest time possible. Or else i'll kill you.
THIS IS A THREAT. DO TAKE IT SRSLY. HAHAHA.

2 comments :

  1. happiness source (italicized)January 25, 2011 at 4:14 PM

    yay, cheesay! :p

    yes, no sappy details. it can get way out of hand. not good. lol.

    welcome! hohoho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is what it's all about. eversince.

    ReplyDelete

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)