Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Presents.

Christmas isn't all about the presents you receive. It's more of the giving. :) And it's about HIS birth, so we should be the one giving him the gifts of goodness.


Stressballs. :) My presents for the officemates. Wrapped using crepe paper from Halloween. :P
Explains the oranges and purples. But they looked perfectly Christmas-y!


Got myself a new headphone for Christmas. It ain't so convenient though but it's irresistibly cute. Pandas are ♥.


I got a tumbler from our HS Christmas party and argyle socks!


The gift from the little sister (the Delete button -- it lights up!) and from one of my Editors at work (japanese wooden doll charm). :) Thank you! I also got the same Del button as a gift for someone. :P
An aunt gave a very fun gift to me that involves a little sheer material and lace! *wink wink* Haha.


And look!! A blast from the past! :D When I was in my late elementary years and early HS days, Ben Adams from the boyband a1 was my ultimate crush (for real) and I'm not ashamed of it because my little girl infatuation had me really inspired those years. I studied well! Very well, in fact. Haha! It's really nostalgic to see this photo again (which was given to me by another fan).

Good times! Hope all of you had pretty presents too! :) Christmas is all about giving and of course, His birth. Thank you Bro.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)