Sunday, May 2, 2010

Wishful Sunday

#1: Doing this.

source.

#2: Staying in bed until noon on a weekend is AWESOME.

source.

#3: I'd like to lay down on the grass and just be one with nature. I'd very much like to do the same on a field of flowers. It's on my growing bucket list. :)

source.

#4: Old cameras will always make me happy. I'm wishing for a TLR film camera right now. :(
And I would like to own one of those vintage suitcases too, I'd take it with me if I get to travel the world.

source.

#5: I always fancy things with anatomy on them. It is such a wonderful feast of details.

source.

#6: The heart is such a powerful organ yet a fragile one too. If I could draw properly,  I'd definitely take on drawing anatomy-inspired things.

source.

#7: If my universe would fall into its right place, I'd happily get a tattoo of this. :) It's an octopus + amazing details thus other arguments are invalid.

source.

I've reached to the #12 of this list when suddenly upon posting it, something evil happened and the rest of the post was gone. Boo hoo.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Awesome of you to drop by, care to leave a comment? :)